What is a lifestyle?
Lifestyle is a way used by people, groups and nations and is formed in specific geographical, economic, political, cultural and religious text. Lifestyle is referred to the characteristics of inhabitants of a region in special time and place. It includes day to day behaviours and functions of individuals in job, activities, fun and diet.
The differences between Past vs Present Lifestyle:
The difference between the past and present two concepts might differ according to income, access to modern facilities, equipment, education, and lifestyle. There are some communities in the world who do not get access to many modern facilities and technological inventions. Therefore, the difference between past and present lifestyles can be a very subjective topic and the differences here might differ in various people’s experience.
The past lifestyle was simple, traditional, home-based lifestyle with a self-sufficient economy and simple tools.
The Present lifestyle is complex, efficient, comfortable, and modern, highly technological, and is based on a profit-maximizing production economy.
There are distinct differences in Past and Present Lifestyles. The main are attitudes, feelings of people, and thinking capacity of people, food habits, clothes, housing, transport, use of tools and machinery, education system, economy, etc.
Difference Between Past and Present Lifestyles:
Past: Attitudes of people in the past was more peaceful due to the absence of complex economic, social or political problems. Thus, their attitudes and feelings were much simple than the present day.
Present: People in the present are more educated, open and free to express their opinions. With the complexity of their new lifestyle, their attitudes and feelings have become more complex.
let us thinks about Thinking Capacity:
Past: Our ancestors were intelligent and had a great thinking capacity despite the lack of technology and tools such as calculators, computers, etc. The technology we used today is a result of their innovations. In addition, we still have not been able to figure out some of their work. Ex: constructions such as pyramids, ancient irrigation systems.
Present: The thinking capacity of people has widened. Even a person with limited thinking capacity has the ability to improve it with education, access to books, magazines, and the internet.
The negative influence of Modern technology on intelligence. For example, some people use the internet to look at solutions for their question, without thinking critically, but overall the complexity of sophistication of the lifestyle may, however, depend on the income level, geographical location and culture.
Consequences of lifeStyle changes:
According to WHO, 60% of related factors to individual health and quality of life are correlated to lifestyle (1). Millions of people follow an unhealthy lifestyle. Hence encounter illness, disability and even death. the obesity in lifestyle-induced life-threatening health complication and I and discussing how to Burn the Belly Fat Fast, so enjoy life.
The unhealthy lifestyle is related to like metabolic diseases, joint and skeletal problems, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, overweight, violence and so on, can be caused by a The relationship of lifestyle and health should be highly considered.
The wide lifestyle changes lead to Malnutrition, obesity, unhealthy diet, smoking, alcohol consuming, drug abuse, stress and so on, are the presentations of an unhealthy lifestyle. The emerging new technologies within IT such as the internet and virtual communication networks, lead our world to a major challenge that threatens the physical and mental health of individuals.
Obesity is Lifestyle change:
Besides a person’s eating behaviour, a number of factors can contribute to obesity, including a lack of physical activity, a lack of sleep, genetics and the use of certain medications that can cause weight gain or water retention, such as corticosteroids, antidepressants or some seizure medications.
The influence of Lifestyle on health :
1. Diet and Body Mass Index (BMI): Diet is the greatest factor in lifestyle and has a direct and positive relation with health. Poor diet, junk food, fast food, stress and sedentary lifestyle leads to obesity. An unhealthy lifestyle can be measured by BMI which leads to cardiovascular, Diabetic type -2, heart attacks. etc
- Exercise: due to hefty and autonomous lifestyle leads to obesity
- Sleep: Sleep cannot be apart from life. Sleep disorders have several social, psychological, economic and health consequences. Sleep has a clear influence on mental and physical health.
- Sexual behaviour: Normal sex relation is necessary for a healthy life. Dysfunction of sex relation is the problem of most of the societies and it has a significant effect on mental and physical health. The dysfunctional sex relation may result in various family problems or sex-related illnesses like; AIDS
- Substance abuse: Addiction is considered an unhealthy lifestyle. Smoking and using other substance may result in various problems; cardiovascular disease, asthma, cancer, brain injury.
- Medication abuse: It is a common form of using the medication in Iran and it is considered as an unhealthy lifestyle. Unhealthy behaviours in using the medication are as followed: self-treatment, sharing medication, using medications without prescription, prescribing too many drugs, prescribing a large number of each drug, unnecessary drugs, bad handwriting in prescription, disregard to the contradictory drugs, disregard to harmful effects of drugs, not explaining the effects of drugs.
- Application of modern technologies: Advanced technology facilitates the life of human beings. Misuse of technology may result in unpleasant consequences. For example, using a computer and other devices up to midnight may effect on the pattern of sleep and it may disturb sleep. Addiction to use mobile phone is related to depression symptoms.
- Recreation: Leisure pass time is a subfactor of lifestyle. Neglecting leisure can bring negative consequences. With disorganized planning and unhealthy leisure, people endanger their health.
- Study: Study is the exercise of the soul. Placing study as a factor in lifestyle may lead to more physical and mental health. For example, the prevalence of dementia, such as Alzheimer’s disease is lower in educated people. The study could slow the process of dementia.
- What are the five causes of obesity
Here are 10 factors that are leading causes of weight gain, obesity and metabolic disease, many of which have nothing to do with willpower.
- Genetics. Obesity has a strong genetic component,
- Engineered Junk Foods,
- Food Addiction,
- Aggressive Marketing,
- Certain Medications,
- Leptin Resistance,
- Preventions of Obesity,
The remedy to obesity:
Find the simple food tips –How to Burn the Belly Fat Fast and regain or come out the obesity.
But to have good health, one has to take care of and monitor and control all the food intake.
1. A vegan diet is free from all animal products, whether derived by slaughter (such as meat) or otherwise (such as eggs, dairy products such as milk, curds, ghee, butter and honey.
2. select low fat, fried in oil food,