Obesity is a lifestyle and metabolic syndrome, one of the biggest health problems in the world.
Obesity is associated with high blood pressure, elevated blood sugar and a poor blood lipid profile and mortality.
Obese people are at a much higher risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes, compared to those whose weight is in a normal range. Enjoy better health. Control weight gain and loss to keep healthy, do Lose Weight Fast Without a Diet, mean no fasting, no empty stomach, no starvation, just food habit change.
Perception About Obesity:
There one perception of weight gain and obesity is induced by a lack of willpower. Obesity is largely a result of eating behaviour and a sedentary lifestyle.
Obesity is a genetic and metabolic disorder. Children of obese parents are much more likely to become obese than children of lean parents but this is not a thumb rule. There is a belief that Loses weight fast without dieting is next to impossible., we will make it a reality, here follow me…
Industrialized societies rapidly become obese when they start eating a typical Western diet. Their genes didn’t change, but the environment and the signals they sent to their genes did. Automation, transportation facility, eating out and availability of junk food, changed food habit are the few main causes for weight gain and accumulate fat to induce Obesity.
14 – Bad habits that cause weight gain:
1. Blackout: while viewing TV, anybody eats, he may not realize what or how much he had eaten.
2. Irregularity in sleeping, fewer hours of sleep, sleep loss affects the secretion of cortisone, a hormone that regulates appetite so such a person eats more than required food, which has high caloric value and thus sleeps loss increases fat storage in your body.
3. After-dinner treats. New trend after dinner have a piece of sweet, a cup of ice cream, coffee drink or cold drinks such as Coco-cola are adding extra calories, which leads a weight gain
4. Do not shop while you are in Hungary. You tempted to buying the first quick-fix item you see. Slow down. Eat a little something healthy. Plan before cutting for shopping, get a sandwich on your way to the grocery store, shop with a grocery list and stick to it.
5. Have healthy snacks such as a homemade sandwich, a few carrots, fresh fruit, a smoothie, or Plan ahead at your fingertips.
6. You’re at work, in the airport, anywhere, and hunger sets in. The Easiest thing is to grab what’s convenient — and too often, junk food wins. Better bets.
7. Drinking without thinking. Beer, alcohol, wine, soft drinks — they all go down easy. But the calories can really add up.
8. Skipping breakfast “That’s a big mistake because you’ve fasted overnight. Your body needs fuel, and your metabolism needs to be jump-started with food.” Best breakfast choices: whole-grain cereal with fresh fruit.
9. Portion distortion. We tend to eat everything served to us
10. Confusing “fat-free” with “calorie-free.” Those “healthy” cookies and other snacks aren’t really pure. “Calories are calories,”
11. Slathering sandwiches with mayo. Try using mustard or low-fat or fat-free mayonnaise for easy calorie savings. Layer lots of crunchy veggies into the sandwich for added flavour and extra nutrition
12. Try using mustard or low-fat or fat-free mayonnaise for easy calorie savings. Layer lots of crunchy veggies into the sandwich for added flavour and extra nutrition
13. Lack of sleep can take a toll on nearly every part of your life. Research links sleep deprivation to car accidents, relationship troubles, poor job performance, job-related injuries, memory problems, and mood disorders. Recent studies also suggest sleep disorders may contribute to heart disease, obesity, and diabetes.
14. The sleep varies from person to person, but general guidelines are:
12-15 hours for infants
11-14 hours for toddlers (ages 1-3)
10-13 hours for preschoolers (ages 3-5)
9-11 hours for school children (ages 6-13)
8-10 hours for teens (ages 14-17)
7-8 hours for adults
Mental health problems such as depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder can also cause insomnia. Unfortunately, some medications used to treat these conditions can also cause sleep problems.
If you think your medication is to blame to induced sleep, talk to your doctor about adjusting your treatment.
Some foods and drinks can be the stuff of nightmares. Avoid these 4-6 hours before bed:
Caffeine, including coffee, tea, and soda
Heavy or spicy foods
Alcohol (it helps some people fall asleep, but it can also make them wake up over and over again)late-night TV part of your routine? Sure, it’s entertaining, but it also keeps you awake and alert.
Playing video games and surfing the Internet can have the same effect. The National Sleep Foundation suggests that you remove televisions and computers from your bedroom, this can include a warm bath, a book, or relaxation techniques such as deep breathing. It’s also important to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on the weekends. If you still have trouble sleeping, talk to your doctor.
When shopping, we could choose products with lower sodium content.
When cooking, salt can be substituted with spices, increasing the variety of flavours and tastes.
When, eating do not it helps not to have salt at the table, or at least not to add salt before tasting.
Sugar provides sweetness and an attractive taste, but sugary foods and drinks are rich in energy and are best enjoyed in moderation, as an occasional treat. We could use fruits instead, even to sweeten our foods and drinks.
Eating a variety of foods, regularly, and in the right amounts is the best formula for a healthy diet.
Skipping meals, especially breakfast, can lead to out-of-control hunger, often resulting in helpless overeating. Snacking between meals can help control hunger, but snacking should not replace proper meals. For snacks, we could choose yoghurt, a handful of fresh or dried fruits or vegetables (like carrot sticks), unsalted nuts, or perhaps some bread with cheese.
Adults need to drink at least 1.5 litres of fluid a day! Or more if it’s very hot or they are physically active. Water is the best source, of course, and we can use tap or mineral water, sparkling or non-sparkling, plain or flavoured. Fruit juices, tea, soft drinks, milk and other drinks, can all be okay – from time to time.
Physical activity is important for people of all weight ranges and health conditions. It helps us burn off the extra calories, it is good for the heart and circulatory system, it maintains or increases our muscle mass, it helps us focus, and improves overall health well-being. We don’t have to be top athletes to get on the move! 150 minutes per week of moderate physical activity is advised, and it can easily become part of our daily routine. We all could:
use the stairs instead of the elevator,
go for a walk during lunch breaks (and stretch in our offices in between)
make time for a family weekend activity
Paying attention to portion size will help us not to consume too many calories, and will allow us to eat all the foods we enjoy, without having to eliminate any.
Cooking the right amount makes it easier to not overeat.
Some reasonable serving sizes are 100 g of meat; one medium piece of fruit; half a cup of raw pasta.
Using smaller plates helps with smaller servings.
Packaged foods, with calorie values on the pack, could aid portion control.
If eating out, we could share a portion with a friend.
Conclusion: Lose weight fast without dieting:
1. If you intend to lose weight by consuming juices, make sure you have lemons in your refrigerator. Drinking lemon juice on an empty stomach in the morning helps your body to cleanse and detoxify, thus speeding up the weight loss process
2. If possible have a juice of bellow listed available vegetable/fruits or a mixer of it in place of your coffee or tea and skip breakfast. L Apple, lemon, carrot, beetroot, zinger, Bottle gourd, teammates and black salts
3. Cucumber and lemon juice with a pinch of black salt is thirst-quenching, refreshing, and cool beverage acts as a natural diuretic, removing toxins and fat cells from the body
4. Daily intake of celery juice with lemon and pinch of black salt can help you shed excess pounds from your body and decreases the overall caloric intake, subside you hungriness, thus reducing the weight.
5. Fresh carrot juice is an excellent source of dietary fibre hence promote higher levels of testosterone, which helps reduce body fat. Regular consumption of carrot juice not only helps you lose weight at a faster rate but also strengthens your body’s self-defence mechanism.
6. Cabbage is an extremely low-calorie vegetable and can keep you full for a long and high source of vitamin C and anthocyanin so reduce the risk of developing diabetes. Cabbage juice also controls cravings for sugary or salty foods.
7. Beetroot juice is a great addition to your weight loss diet. It contains no fat or cholesterol and is full of nutrients. Beet juice is a good source of both soluble and insoluble dietary fibre and helps proper bowel function
8. Bitter gourd juice is bitter so people would not like to consume. However, the antioxidants present in it completely detoxify your body, improve digestion, increase metabolism, promote weight loss, and prevent the accumulation of excess fat cells in the body
9. Wheatgrass juice is one of the best options available for detoxification. It helps in weight loss as it contains a large amount of potassium, which helps to burn calories effectively. The fibre content also helps in curbing hunger pangs
10. Aloe Vera juice gives an instant kick to your metabolism. Consuming it regularly will not only contribute to weight loss but also make your hair and skin healthy
11. Watermelon constitutes 90% water and is the perfect healthy juice for weight loss. Also, because of the abundance of electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals, it ensures that you lose weight without losing energy and experiencing weakness
12. Gooseberry juice is the best source for vitamin C, helps in increasing the metabolism rate of the body, thus reducing the accumulation of fat in the body
13. Pomegranate juice: it’s These small-sized grains are full of fibre, and they make you feel full. It is also rich in antioxidants as it boosts your immune system. This is really important for a healthy way to lose weight
14. Mangoes are loaded with nutrition is on the higher side of the calorie chart, drinking it once a week will do you more good than harm.
15. Pineapple: This sweet and delicious drink will provide your body with natural electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, and dietary fibre. It will strengthen your bones, help in digestion, improve your eyesight, and protect you from cold and flu.
Take Away Tips:
these are the tips to Lose Weight Fast Without Dieting, bt to change what to eat , what to drink and little excercise to get healthy
It is quite possible to Lose Weight Fast, Without Dieting, by following few of above Good Food habits.
1. Keep slow-walking daily for 20 -35 minute, this will raise you good cholesterol content.
2. Drink 8-10 glass warm water, to detox your body.
3. Reduces cook food, rice, cereals, add vegetable salad, cooked or boiled vegetables, low-fat milk, buttermilk.
Curd/yoghurt, to fill your dishes.
4. In a dish use half portion Fifty percents with vegetable salad, cooked vegetable, 20 % of a dish filled with cereals, milk, curd, meets, eggs etc and 30% will meet, fish, Avocado, Almonds.
5. A daily obese woman should consume 1000 -1200 kcal per day and Obese man should consume 1200-1600 kcal per day
I hope you enjoyed the content and if you have any question/ sugesstion about subjet and any of tip or want to leave your own personal comment/ review, please feel free to leave in below comment box.